Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome!

WowIf only I had been blogging about "my skinny story" for these past 6 1/2 years!  I have had so many amazing experiences.  It's been an incredible journey.  I imagine that you have read 'my skinny story' and that is how you got here.  If you haven't read it...you can see it here:  http://www.myskinnystory.com  

And, yes, the journey does continue!  I can't imagine how I could squeeze over 6 years into a nutshell, so I won't even try.  I will just start with RIGHT NOW.  It's been a long time since I found the Isa products and began to follow a nutritional cleansing program.  And, the results keep right on coming.  I have more energy right now than I had back then.  People are always surprised then they hear my age (51).  I never used to hear that.  My husband and I believe that these products are the reason that we both feel so vibrant and healthy!  

I started off my day today the same as I always do, an ounce of Cleanse drink and a Shake.  I also added some Isafruits and Isagreens to my shake.  Mmmmm yummy.  I have a busy day today and I know that getting this boost of nutrition first thing in the morning will not only get me through the day, but it will make me feel happy and energetic in a way that no other breakfast can do!  

I'm still amazed that I wear the same size right now that I wore six years ago after losing 35 pounds and 3 dress sizes.  That makes life so much easier.  Back then I used to have to try on several different sizes all the time to see what was going to fit.  

If you have any desire to see how good YOU can feel with all this SUPER nutrition from SUPER FOOD, contact me right away and let YOUR journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment